When Benjamin Ferencz was 27 years old, he prosecuted his very first trial. There were 22 defendants, each of them high-ranking members of Nazi Germany’s death squad. The entire world was watching.
Today, we take a look at the Nuremberg trials and their role in defining international law after World War II.
For a transcript of this episode, send us an email with the episode name and number.
- Campaign Monitor Try it for free at CampaignMonitor.com
- Lending Club Check your rate in minutes at LendingClub.com/CRIMINAL
- Quicken To get started, go to RocketMortgage.com/CRIMINAL
- Quip Go to GetQuip.com/Criminal to your first refill pack FREE with a QUIP electric toothbrush.
- RXBAR For 25% off your first order, visit RXBAR.com/criminal and enter promo code CRIMINAL at checkout.
- Squarespace Enjoy a free trial and 10% off your first purchase with offer code CRIMINAL.
- Virtue Labs Use the code CRIMINAL to receive 20% off plus free shipping on your Virtue order.