Just before midnight on October 15, 1990, police arrived at 527 Lime Street in Jacksonville, Florida to find the small wood-frame house on fire. A man named Gerald Lewis was standing in the front yard. He said there were people inside the house. What happened next was so unusual that it changed the way we think about arson.
We speak with attorney Frank Ashton and fire investigator John Lentini about the Lime Street case and why it was so important.
- Article Get $50 off your first order of $100 or more at Article.com/criminal
- Imperfect Foods Just go to ImperfectFoods.com/CRIMINAL to get $10 off your next four orders. Just enter CRIMINAL at check out.
- Quip Go to GetQuip.com/Criminal right now and get your first refill pack FREE with a QUIP electric toothbrush.
- Simplisafe Protect your home today and get free shipping at SimpliSafe.com/CRIMINAL
- Squarespace Try Squarespace.com/criminal for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code CRIMINAL to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
- Third Love Go to thirdlove.com/criminal now to find your perfect-fitting bra… and get 15% off your first purchase!
- Virtue Labs Visit https://bit.ly/2PNzCKE and use the code Criminal to receive 20% off plus free shipping on your Virtue order.
- ZipRecruiter Try ZipRecruiter for free at ZipRecruiter.com/criminal